- New patients are welcome to The Practice. We ask you to fill out a registration form including basic information and medical issues.
- You will be offered an appointment with one of the Doctors on your visit. Please inform us of all your medical problems and bring an up to date list of medication / medicines in their original boxes in order for us to accurately create a Patient File. Feel free to bring a family member or friend with you if you need assistance.
- All new babies must be registered before their first visit to the Practice. Once you have had your baby, please call us to provide the baby's name and Date of Birth to create their own file. Also ensure that they are registered for free Under 6 GP care as soon as possible. Failure to do so will mean that private patients fees will apply.
- All Medical Cards, Doctor Visit Cards, Under 6’s / Over 70’s or European Health Cards must be valid and presented on arrival to the Practice.
- Unless your Medical Card / GP Visit Card is registered to this Practice you will be liable to pay full private patient fees for consultations
- We can arrange for transfer of your Medical Records to us from another GP Practice and sign the form for Transfer of your Medical Card should you wish.
- We also offer once off appointments for Special Services such as Mirena insertion/removal, Implanon insertion/removal, 24 Blood Pressure Monitoring, Minor Surgery, etc. etc.